Area Served/Cases Processed
Notice of Availability of Court Reporter
Family Law Division of the San Bernardino District
The Historic San Bernardino County Courthouse built in 1926.
From the I-215, exit Second Street and go east. Turn left onto north Arrowhead Avenue.
The Historic Courthouse is located on the right side (north east corner of Third Street and Arrowhead Avenue).
Public parking is at a premium in downtown San Bernardino. Please see below for available parking options.
Parking is located at:
- The north east corner of Arrowhead Avenue and 3rd Street - San Bernardino Justice Center parking lot (three hour parking)
- The north east corner of Mt. View and 4th Street (all day parking)
- The north west corner of Arrowhead Avenue between 4th Street and 5th Street (all day parking)
- The south side of 2nd Street between Arrowhead Avenue and Mt. View, directly south of the San Bernardino Justice Center (all day parking)
- The north east corner of Arrowhead and 5th Street (three hour parking)
Downtown San Bernardino Court Parking Map
Drop Box Information
A drop box is located at the main entrance on Arrowhead Avenue and available for properly completed documents (check or money order only, no cash).
NOTE: Any document deposited in this drop box before 4:00 pm will be received on the same date and processed the following business day.
Notice: PROPER VENUE and ZIP-CODE plus FOUR REQUIRED
Documents filed and/or mailed to the following Superior Court of California, San Bernardino County divisions
MUST reflect the proper address and zip-code + four to ensure timely delivery to the correct court location.
Please indicate which clerk’s office you are submitting your documents to, i.e. Family Law Clerks office, etc.
Superior Court of California
County of San Bernardino
San Bernardino District – Attn: Family Law
351 N. Arrowhead Ave
San Bernardino CA 92415-zip-code + four
Family Law: 92415-0245